Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:50 pm

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Forum rules

No duplicates, else deletion!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:59 pm 

Yesterday, my X30 announced the availability of a new firmware release, R0122, and offered me to download and install. I accepted. It looks like it is available since last November 3rd, 2016. You can download the release notes from http://www.novafidelity.co.uk/downloads, among others.

It comes with 11 bug fixes, along with a main new feature:
Quote:
The X30 Official Firmware Release Note ( R0122 )
[...]
A. New Functions.
App Server is integrated for customized app, NOVATRON MusicX
Customized App, named as 'NOVATRON MuiscX' will be released soon via Google Play Store
and Apple App Store. As App Server is integrated into R0122 version and higher, you may use
MusicX App with your X30 if you update it with R0122 version or higher

B. Improvement
[...]

I found 'NOVATRON MuiscX' in Google Play Store and installed it in two of my tablets, one running Android 4.11 and the other Android 5.11. The app looks promising, but, unfortunately, it fails to keep a stable network operation (even with perfect wifi signal) and, moreover, it completely crashes continuously, even if I am doing nothing but watching the screen! It is completely unusable in both
tablets...

Is this suposed to be a beta version? (it is not presented as such at Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.co.novatron.ca).

Comments?