Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:59 pm

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Forum rules

No duplicates, else deletion!

Post subject: Re: X10 Firmware update
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:47 pm 

I've stumbled across the following glitch:

The X10's old web-interface in R1805 now appears to be unable to display album cover art newly imported from file - I get the error message "Album Cover not yet generated" and, unlike previously, re-loading the browser page has no effect.

This is irrespective of file format (TIFF, JPEG, PNG), file resolution, browser (Edge, IE, Firefox) or OS (Windows 10, Android) used. Existing covers and new covers imported via Exact Audio Copy still display ok, though. The new 'beta' web interface & the X10's screen display these newly imported covers without problem.

Post subject: Re: X10 Firmware update
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:30 pm 

I can confirm this. I'm still using the previous firmware and have no problems. A friend who has updated, but was still using the old web interface, found the same problem uploading covers. We tried it with the new web interface and it works fine. You can switch back to using the old interface if you like the big tiled album view and the covers are displayed correctly.

So, when I upgrade, it will make sense for me to use the new interface for editing and the old one for browsing. Would be nice to have a choice of the big tiled view in the new web interface:-)