Cocktail Audio™ UK Support Forum

|| www.facebook.com/CocktailAudioUK || www.cocktailaudio.co.uk || www.trustpilot.com/review/cocktailaudio.co.uk ||
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

Untitled Document

Post subject: X10 File Conversion
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:04 pm 

I have networked the X10 to my Panasonic smart TV so I can access the X10 data base to play the tracks (so much easier than working the X10's small screen).

However I have come across an issue in that the TV will only actually play mp3's but not WAV's & FLAC files etc (the player is displayed & the progress bar moves - but NO SOUND with the WAV's & FLAC's.

I'm aware there is a file conversion facility, but individually converting each track, (which amount to 1000's) would take a lifetime. therefore is there a 'batch conversion facility' available on the X10, or would I need to convert all of these WAV & FLAC files externally to the machine & then reload into the X10 :-( ?

Look forward to receiving some advice :-)

Post subject: Re: X10 File Conversion
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 am 

I think this is on the Pro x100 as mirror but the x10 or x30 ...has per album & you have to copy it to the HDD1 & use convert option.
Best to use a PC to convert or update the panasonic tv firmware; i am sure someone has complained. :idea: